Monday, February 25, 2008

Gettin' Started

Well, life is crazy!  I just got back from my mission in Spain, Bilbao.  I loved it, as you can imagine.  Now I am living with my parents and my lil' sister in Draper UT.  I am getting ready to go back to the University of Utah, where I am going to finish up my studies in Special Education, Music Composition, and Spanish (I did of course learn castilian spanish in Spain). I am currently searching for a car, moving my stuff back in, and just gettin' started!  I love being back with my family, but I miss the family I found in Spain!

5 comments:

Tati said...

Hey Christi Anne! Cute blog! Welcome home! Good luck to adjusting!

Tatiana [Banks]

thesouthams.blogspot.com

Lyndsey said...

Yay!! I am way excited about your blog! We so wish you could have come this weekend to California, we love you and miss you tons!!

Brian and Sharmaine said...

Christi-wisti, Welcome to the Howell blogging team! We love you and we are glad we get to have so much of you!! We could just gobble you up. Seriously, we love you Christi. It's so much fun having you back. Love, Bri and Shar

Kjirsten said...

Hey Christi Anne, I randomly came across your blog and I am so glad I did. That is so awesome you went on a mission. You are so cool! Anyway, my blog doesn't pull up unless you search it so the web site is foxtimes.blogspot.com
I hope to hear from you and I will keep checking your blog for updates. Good luck getting back in to the swing of things!

Lyndsey said...

Me again..for 2 things. 1: time for an update, and 2: I had to tag you...check out my blog to see what you have to do! Did you get your iPhone and are you so in love with it?!!